In order to continually improve our programs and our service to the community, we engage in rigorous tracking of our services. To achieve this, we collect data on the goods and services provided to clients as well as their demographic information, system involvement, and outcome data.
Here are some highlights from our annual report:
In 2015, the LINK:
- Assisted 832 referrals, callers, and walk-in clients.
- Provided more than $10,000 in emergency assistance funds*.
- Linked 184 uninsured and underinsured children to healthcare services in SLO county.
- Provided 33 different families with healthcare for their children (aged 0-5).
- Aided 95 families in finding stable housing.
- Held an average of ten S.A.F.E. meetings per month, allowing us to assist 48 families with 113 children through the S.A.F.E process*.
- Provided over 150 Christmas gifts with assistance from Toys for Tots for children and families in need.
- Fed 401 people with 91 turkeys on Thanksgiving.
* Between July 2014 and June 2015.